[thesite] article page with a few changes

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Thu Dec 14 18:40:50 CST 2000

Okay --

Had a moment to work on some of the issues with the article page and posted
it back to test.evolt.org. go to the test site and load any article.

1) took the nowrap off the date/section block

2) moved the rating submit to another row and put back the original value

3) added a column with a one pixel spacer to move the text over a skosh.
because of the table's cellpadding, it's a slightly larger skosh than I had
intended, but I don't want to mess with the template too too much. the other
option would be to just bump up the cellpadding and forget the extra column
altogether, but I think that would look weirder.

at any rate, it validates:

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Ftest.evolt.org%2Ftest%2Fartic
le%2Fvalidate_newarticle.html

Opinions? On any of it?