[thesite] lists site help

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Thu Dec 14 20:51:16 CST 2000

Hi, everybody --

I'm having a serious disconnect with my color sense. If somebody has some
suggestions for a reddish color scheme for the new layout on list.evolt.org
(similar to the greenish one on www.evolt.org), I'd love to hear them.

You can see what I've got so far here. I'm pretty much not happy with it at
all, but I'm a little wiped out right now...too long in the codeland.

Sample pages (color-wise, these are in a hands-thrown-up state)

http://lists.evolt.org/index_dave.cfm

the style sheet being used on those is http://lists.evolt.org/davelists.css

(dave lists? does his ballast need adjusting?)

the color scheme is this: http://lists.evolt.org/davecolorscheme.gif

I'm still working on the design, btw, so don't panic if the structure looks
weird.

Speaking of the structure, I was wondering if we ought to redo things a
little. It seems like we could combine index.cfm and listinfo.html in some
way or another. At the very least it seems like it would be a good idea to
make people go to the listinfo page before they get the link to subscribe.
Is that too hard-nosed?

Off to eat and sleep... Thanks for all the help today, folks.

Dave