[thesite] (Fwd) Didn't want to clutter thelist, so...

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 15 00:24:25 CST 2000

in case the feedback on this wasn't enough already...

Date sent:      	Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:35:50 -0600 (CST)
From:           	Ben Henick <persist1 at io.com>
To:             	roselli at earthlink.net
Subject:        	Didn't want to clutter thelist, so...

Just wanted to pass on the word that the redesign is a fantastic piece of
work...

...with one minor issue.

The body text of the site doesn't have enough contrast against the
background.  I'm using a 'compromise' gamma setting, and I suspect I'd go
blind if I was using a Mac.  Or maybe not.

Other than that, I'm drooling.  It's fantastic, even better than what it
replaced.  (But then that's the point of a redesign, isn't it?)

--
Ben Henick
Web Author At-Large
persist1 at io.com

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"I think so, Brain, but... (snort) no, no, it's too stupid."
"We will disguise ourselves as a cow."
"Oh!" (giggles) "That was it exactly!"