[thesite] next 10 articles => 404

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Fri Dec 15 13:58:04 CST 2000

>This is probably a continuation of the ie5.5 bug others are talking
>about..

I'm running IE 5.5, SP1 on W2K and not having *any* link problems, period.
I'm perplexed by these non-working links. Everything that everyone has
mentioned works for me. Could it be as arcane as a combination of a w98
service pack and IE 5?

>is there any way the people that have 5.5 could see what kind of headers
>the server is sending back? I have a feeling if we see those, we'll have a
>better idea of why this is happening..
>
>.djc.

<ignorance>Which headers are you talking about? Can you tell me how to get
what you're looking for?</ignorance>

Dave