[thesite] some constructive criticism

djc djc at five2one.org
Fri Dec 15 14:02:54 CST 2000

On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, McCreath_David wrote:
> I agree on the Javascript thing. They're both common enough, but I agree
> with the comment later on down the page that the "launch on select" approach
> can be annoying. Personally, I think you choose one or the other and stick
> with it. I say with stick with our "Go" button.

For sure we stick with what we have.. Although JS is common, there are
lots of people that browse with it turned off at times, myself being one
:)

> See my earlier email about some of the other changes regarding the
> criticism, and check them on test.evolt.org.

Ya, this is where I step out of the limelight.. Most of the backend work
is done and I know jack shit about most of the things you guys talk
about.. Us backend folks got the foundation in place, now its y'alls(yee
haw!!) turn to apply the rest of the makeup to our little prom queen
called evolt.org :) (call me metaphor man today ;)

Seriously, you guys are the ones running the show now.. I'll still be
aruond watching and have input from time to time, but you guys should be
looking to eachother for input and confirmation about changes..

Have fun :)

.djc.