Upload needed (was: Re: [thesite] new site CSS class="sidebar" = default font face)

Elfur Logadottir elfur at lists.evolt.org
Fri Dec 15 17:01:59 CST 2000

From: "Elfur Logadottir" <elfur at lists.evolt.org>

| OK, the difference that I spot is that the things before
| submit have their own table wrapped around them, but from
| submit and downwards there is no table surrounding things.
|
| I'm going to try to change the sidebar on test.evolt.org
and
| will get back to you again, it's going to need testing
later
| on.

don't ask me why, but my theory worked, by making an extra
table for the rest of the content of the sidebar table cell,
the problem disappeared in netscape - weird.

Anyways, the dsp_sidebar.cfm file needs to be uploaded from
the test. to the live version of the site, thus eliminating
the problem ... jeff? dan? anyone?

the puzzled one rests