[thesite] need a set of eyes

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Fri Dec 15 21:36:55 CST 2000

>however, fwiw, the section below the tab on the article page is actually
>doing what it's supposed to (be centered in the window) whereas the tab is
>shifted to the right (as is the entire block of stuff on all the rest of
the
>pages causing all those annoying horizontal scrollbars).

Yeah, I noticed the difference, too. But based on what I found when I took
the margin atts out of the stylesheet, I'm inclined to think that Navigator
was breaking twice, rather than behaving correctly at all. I think it's
similar to what happened with the sidebar text earlier. Navigator tried to
correctly interperet the css margins on the navbar and failed because the
css interpereter in Navigator isn't compliant. By the time Navigator got to
the content table, it gave up on applying styles and just gave us a
centered, 98% width table.

Make sense?

Dave