[thesite] new styles

Jacob Stetser lists at icongarden.com
Sat Dec 16 08:58:54 CST 2000

Resort Sports Network.

Repetitive Stress Nabob.

Really Sore kNee

Really Sleepy Now?

Ah! Real Soon Now :)

anyway.

<tip type="don't make me think">
I just ordered this book from Amazon. It's a wee bit expensive, and
the author adore's Amazon's usability (don't know if that's good or
now ;)) but I'm enjoying the read.
</tip>

>>  thought i was going to bed... maybe RSN...
>
>what's RSN? maybe it's why I'm not asleep either.
>
>>  anyway, uploaded heaven.css and hell.css to test.evolt.org... they
>
>kewl.
>
>>  one question, though... who inserted the 'error' class?  it wasn't
>>  mine, and judging by the indenting style, dave didn't insert it,
>
>yeah, I was wondering about that, too. i don't recall seeing it in any of
>the files that I worked on.
>
>okay, now goodnight.

>http://lists.evolt.org/thesitearchive/
>and new & improved kentucky fried old archives:
>http://lists.evolt.org/thesitearchive/old/

Appreciation is a wonderful thing; it makes what is excellent in others
belong to us as well. -Voltaire, philosopher, historian, satirist,
dramatist, and essayist (1694-1778)
   icongarden.com || littleblueeasy.com :: emailme at icongarden.com