[thesite] [BUG] edit comment

jeff jeff at members.evolt.org
Sun Dec 17 11:28:06 CST 2000

djc,

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: From: jeff
:
: upon checking thesite it appears that *once again*
: the display file for articles no longer has the changes
: i made to it, including the pending article message,
:</textarea> combinations, and other changes.  it was
: fine until i went to bed around 3am or so pacific time.
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

false alarm everyone.  we have a little disorganization problem with the
files for thesite.  i happened to be looking at files with the same name
that are one level up and not being used.

dan, can we please lose all the directories in main_html that are there
unnecessarily?

thanks,

.jeff

name://jeff.howden