[thesite] the black tab

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Mon Dec 18 16:53:13 CST 2000

> e.g. http://rudy.ca/blacktab.html
>
> no offence, isaac, but the current tab looks too "squeezed" in the tab
> area

the squishy logo ain't my doing. in my original design, it had room to
breathe.

re your URL above, i'd definitely prefer to see the logo given breathing
room (not quite as much as your example though), and the buttons removed
from below the logo and put into the "bar". also, i want to see those round
buttons dumped and replaced with marlene's buttons (they'll solve the
problem of people struggling with the icon-representation of links).