[thesite] CF error on home page

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Thu Dec 21 10:44:09 CST 2000

Hi Jeff,

I have racked my brain trying to figure this out,  I've hit all the usual
resources, and I don't see anything that would keep this code from working.
I'm with you that it has to be something external to the application..

I had made some minor changes earlier (before I knew it was being worked
on), but I've changed it back and I'll leave the file alone now.

Sorry if I got anyone mixed up!

Seth

Seth Bienek
Solutions Development Manager