[thesite] (Fwd) Re: [] Mentioning in .net November2000 issue

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 13 15:51:09 CST 2000

should have sent this here as well...

From:           	"aardvark" <roselli at earthlink.net>
To:             	admin at lists.evolt.org
Date sent:      	Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:28:02 -0500
Subject:        	Re: [Admin] Mentioning in .net November2000 issue
Send reply to:  	admin at lists.evolt.org

> From: "Daniel J. Cody" <dcody at oracular.com>
>
> also, i updated the archive yesterday with mozilla m18, and every couple
> weeks I add something there, so this person wasn't really paying
> attention/didnt care/likes to make broad generalizations.

i know the archive isn't all it could be, it's missing some odd
versions here and there of IE and NN, but that's cuz i can't find
them...

i think the dude is looking at the dates on the directory listings
(august 1999?) and assuming that nothing has been done... also, i
think the dude forgets that some browsers don't every get past
version 1 or 2, so that it looks like they've been sitting there without
updates for a while...

although at this point, i think dan uploads more than me, but that's
due to time restraints on my end, and the fact that i have to double-
FTP (once to here, and then to there)...

yeah, we could be better, but i think the dude read the pages
wrong...