[thesite] new archive URL formatting..

Daniel J. Cody dcody at oracular.com
Thu Nov 16 15:00:54 CST 2000

Not yet.. The one thing that slows the archive down is the use of
<cfdirectory> which is really, really slow. This tag we're using here on
the arhcive and list archives(new ones) is the same tag we'll be using
on the new site(and are currently using on test.evolt.org).. jeff wrote
it, and its pretty tight so hopefully we don't see any performance issues..

jeff, what train are you taking tomorrow to milwaukee? just wanna know
what time i should pick you up.. rudy, we'll meet you at the airport at
3pm :)

bring winter jackets. :(

  .djc.