[thesite] new archive URL formatting..

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Thu Nov 16 15:13:51 CST 2000

He already left for the airport, but I called him for you.  He will try to
be in Milwaukee before or at 3 to hook up with Rudy.

Give him a call on his cell, email me if you don't know it, if you need to
talk to him directly.

-joshua

P.S.  He's taking a kick-butt jacket.  And, ask him about that cold-weather
dress shirt.  :-)