[thesite] [bug] those timestamps ... & editing already posted articles/comments

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Tue Nov 21 19:48:32 CST 2000

1. I went on the site now, to take a looksee and noticed a
comment on my fake article, went in there to answer it and
now the answer appears before the question. :

MartinB wrote on 21-Nov-2000 at 12:29 PM
elfur wrote on 21-Nov-2000 at 7:33 AM

My system clock at the time was 01.33 AM on the 22nd (and is
now 1:51)

2. I managed to have a spelling error in the comment, tried
to edit it, but got this instead:

Error Occurred While Processing Request
      Error Diagnostic Information
      Template file not found.

      HTTP/1.0 404 Object Not Found
      Note: If you wish to use an absolute template path
(e.g. TEMPLATE="/mypath/index.cfm") with CFINCLUDE then you
must create a mapping for the path using the ColdFusion
Administrator.

      Using relative paths (e.g. TEMPLATE="index.cfm" or
TEMPLATE="../index.cfm") does not require the creation of
any special mappings. It is therefore recommended that you
use relative paths with CFINCLUDE whenever possible.

      The error occurred while processing an element with a
general identifier of (CFINCLUDE), occupying document
position (11:3) to (11:45) in the template file
/home/evolttest/public_html/test/app_comment.cfm.

      Date/Time: Tue Nov 21 19:38:31 2000
      Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows
NT 5.0; DigExt)
      Remote Address: 194.144.199.103
      HTTP Referer:
http://test.evolt.org/article/The_winter_is_going/25/4148/in
dex.cfm

3. Tried to edit my article, but when I hit the Update
button this appears:

Error Occurred While Processing Request
      Error Diagnostic Information
      Oracle Error Code = 1843

      ORA-01843: not a valid month

      SQL = "UPDATE content SET categoryid = '25', datemod =
'11/20/2000', contentname = 'The winter is going ...',
synopsis = 'Short but sharp, the Icelandic winter is proving
everyone wrong by disappearing way before it''s even
suppossed to be here. ', body = 'Short but sharp, the
Icelandic winter is proving everyone wrong by disappearing
way before it''s even suppossed to be here. It appears that
the autumn is leaving early this winter, stepping aside for
the spring to visit.', signoff = 3 WHERE contentid = 4148"

      Data Source = "EVOLTCLONE"

      The error occurred while processing an element with a
general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position
(22:7) to (22:56) in the template file
/home/evolttest/public_html/test/article/act_process.cfm.

      Date/Time: Tue Nov 21 19:40:07 2000
      Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows
NT 5.0; DigExt)
      Remote Address: 194.144.199.103
      HTTP Referer:
http://test.evolt.org/article/index.cfm?action=edit&tid=25&a
id=4148
      Query String: section=article&action=process

[elfur]