[thesite] [HTML] cleanup based on?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 22 07:37:37 CST 2000

the CSS on my site is the final CSS you should use... you should
*not* create any new styles... ultimately, all you need to do is copy
the CSS document and you are done with the linked style sheet...
that one validates, and it's the template jeff is using for the style
changer... don't worry about the units, those are temporary...

so:
http://roselli.org/new_evolt/layout/isaac.css

is the correct one... you'll note all the comments throughout as
well...