[thesite] RE: [html] distributing workload

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Wed Nov 22 13:08:23 CST 2000

Rock on, elfur! That looks good to me. I have work to tend to today and a
social obligation this evening, but Thursday and Friday are holidays for me,
so I can buckle down and bust through all that. Are US people going to be
around/online tomorrow (it's Thanksgiving for our non-US pals)? I probably
will be in the morning and maybe the evening. Friday for sure.

Now that I've caught up with the 90's and gotten an ICQ number, I'll keep
that live. (Is there anyway to move a user list from one machine to another
or do I need to go through the steps of building it again on my work
machine?)

Dave