[thesite] [html] dsp_header.cfm

David McCreath mccreath at ak.net
Sat Nov 25 14:29:57 CST 2000

Marlene --

In an effort to get the FAQ to validate this morning, I worked on the header
for the site. It now validates, and I don't think it needs anymore work.
Please do feel free to double-check it.

For general info, the w3 validator was arguing about the <form> tags being
between table row tags, so I changed the table structure of the header
(increased the rowspan of the cell that holds the pull-down nav menu) to get
the <form> inside the same <td> as the nav menu itself. It validates, but I
haven't checked it in anything but IE 5.5/W2K. If somebody notices something
odd in another browser, let me know.

Dave