[thesite] [html] dsp_header.cfm

Daniel J. Cody dcody at oracular.com
Sat Nov 25 16:32:34 CST 2000

just to chime in here.. the HTML/CSS code(i believe, unless you guys
changes stuff) that is on test.evolt.org is not what we should be
using.. jeff took a version of the html/css that wasn't done yet when he
first built test.evolt.org - we noticed this at the first codefest..

this is probably my fault, since I should have been more clear to
marlene, elfur, and david.. i probably sounded like we needed the code
on test.evolt.org fixed, when what i should have said we needed it
replaced with what adrian has on his site.

the best example is the header, which is way different than what is on
adrians site.. i tried to fix it at codefest 1.0 but my complete lack of
html/css skills delayed that.

sorry guys, my fault :)

hopefully that makes sense

.djc.