[thesite] [html] dsp_header.cfm

David McCreath mccreath at ak.net
Sat Nov 25 19:09:20 CST 2000

Well, for me it's just as easy to go to your site and view source for any
page that I'm working on. If you could just upload all the new images and
the new style sheet, that would be mighty cool. Then we'd have all the right
assets/resources.

So just to clarify (new kid jitters, sorry)... Is the HTML/CSS/design as it
stands on Adrian's site the final version? For example, on the articles
page, Adrian has a pull-down for rating the articles, and test.evolt.org has
radio buttons. Which are we using. (I currently have both on the page and
they're both functional if anyone wants to compare.)

thanks again
Dave