[thesite] [html] dsp_header.cfm

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 25 19:32:05 CST 2000

> From: "David McCreath" <mccreath at ak.net>
>
> Well, for me it's just as easy to go to your site and view source for any
> page that I'm working on. If you could just upload all the new images and
> the new style sheet, that would be mighty cool. Then we'd have all the right
> assets/resources.

   http://roselli.org/new_evolt/layout/
or, to be more precise:
   http://roselli.org/new_evolt/layout/images_css.zip

> So just to clarify (new kid jitters, sorry)... Is the HTML/CSS/design as it
> stands on Adrian's site the final version? For example, on the articles
> page, Adrian has a pull-down for rating the articles, and test.evolt.org has
> radio buttons. Which are we using. (I currently have both on the page and
> they're both functional if anyone wants to compare.)

that's an example of, "we thought it would work this way, but we've
tried it this way for whatever reason, so let's see if it works..."

the radio buttons are (as far as i recall) preferred... they give a user
an immediate indication of the number of ranks... but they will need
<label> tags and such...