[thesite] last 5 query

Dean Mah dsmah at home.com
Sun Nov 26 21:02:44 CST 2000

I tend to stay away from triggers.  I like to try to separate the
business logic, database layer, and the presentation layer.  Mixing
them usually makes debugging the application more difficult.

However, if you want to implement something like this, it would be
relatively simple.  You could write a PL/SQL or Java stored procedure
to handle it.

Dean