[thesite] old link converter...

walker walker at sdproductions.com
Tue Nov 28 17:20:45 CST 2000

Jeff,

If you can figure out a way to keep the invalid url variables persistent
after they are washed through the uta and application.cfm - then I think
you should be able to use the app_chooser to wrap a look and feel around
them... I would've liked to do it that way, but for some reason they
wouldn't maintain persistence after going through the application and
uta.  I need to learn the system a little more.

In putting together the change_old_links template i used static content for
look and feel- not the includes) because I didn't know all of the variables
that needed to be set before the page would show.

I'll hammer on it a little more also and see if I can't figure something out.

-w