[thesite] Re: alert supression (was [Admin] Pending articles -- everyone read)

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sun Apr 8 16:13:09 CDT 2001

> I just wanted to throw this out there on pending articles -- I have tended
> to, in the past, watch for articles to come through the admin list.
> Thing is... if I'm depending on
> alerts and their sandwiched into a hundred alerts from Jeff or Michele or
> whoever is updating masses of articles then I tend to miss them. I don't
> really have a solution to this other than to cut down on the number of
> non-essential alerts but I just wanted to throw that out there.
>
> - amanda

Ok, I wasn't going to say this, but now I have to...

There *needs* to be a way to surpress alerts on the edit screen (for
admins). I still have a good amount of articles to go through and I know
that I get sick of seeing alerts (and I'm causing them). Just a checkbox
would be nice... and y'all can even get rid of it after I finish going
through the site.

Seems like it would just be nother if clause in the code, eh?

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com