[thesite] Re: [thelist] RSS or Scriptingnews feed

Warden, Matt mwarden at odyssey-design.com
Sun Apr 15 15:02:33 CDT 2001

<link>http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/4090/9278/index.html</link>

<link>http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/4090/9179/index.html</link>
> </article >
> </evolt>

I would suggest <headline> instead. It's not an article. And <uri> rather
than <link>.

The only problem is that some people are already using the current format,
and those people's stylesheets will fail if we change the structure as
dramatically as suggested here.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com