[thesite] codefest

mccreath mccreath at ak.net
Tue Aug 7 15:51:02 CDT 2001

I get to sit on the other side of the room from Matt and Dex! Distance makes
cheese puff hurling much more challenging and manly. Besides I want a good
seat for the Monopolowa vs raspberry-vodka-with-tang discussion.

Put me down as tentative, Dan. I gotta check schedules and airfares, but
this is good timing cuz we're currently have a price war going on in Alaska.
:)

David