[thesite] codefest

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.net
Thu Aug 9 13:18:18 CDT 2001

Holy Crap... That is awesome... why the heck buy a car with those kind of
rates!?  I'm thinking about driving from Georgia, but it would take a lot of
coaxing (gas money, etc) to convince me to bring a car--the serious benefit
would be the four extra seats I can offer for toting people around--the cost
is almost 2000 miles on my car, which I do not really think are excessive.