[thesite] user power cubes..

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu Aug 9 19:06:10 CDT 2001

> +1
>
> though my head is already spinning with the what it will take to get mug
> shots and whatnot...

people just submit something in an appropriate size. gets thrown into a
directory. who is id=5? dan? so dan's pic would be
evolt.org/images/members/5.jpg or something.

if we have 700ish articles, and probably the majority are written by 20 or
so contributors, we'd cover most bases with a smallish bunch of pics. easy
to add to after that.

for anyone who doesn't have a pic, they'll have a silhouette or ? or
something.