[thesite] new power cubes

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Fri Aug 10 13:41:35 CDT 2001

damn, you got skeelz.

looks great.the indside three diamonds are a little difficult to
distinguish from white in some steps.

Personally, I think it should go like you have it now, but the middle
diamond for each larger color cube should be the last to be filled in so
that it has surrounding darker colors and so the distinction between white
and light blue is better.

Well, maybe that's not the solution. But, do you see what i'm getting
at? Step 8 and 9 look very similar. If step 9 and 10 were reversed, i
think it would look a little better. Steps 4 and 5 aren't that bad because
the greenish blue shows up well against the white. But, steps 1 and 2
aren't very distinguishable.

Ok, now it's time for me to stop acting like a designer...

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com

On Aug 10, McCreath_David had something to say about [thesite] new power cubes