[thesite] new power cubes

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri Aug 10 14:32:31 CDT 2001

ok, i have them all up on the test server. the images all all being
referenced off your m.e.o page for now david..

heres how i broke it up:

0
1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-30
31-45
46-65
66-100
101-150
150+
(remember this is pulling of the test db so how many articles a user has
may not be 100% accurate)

martin and i are the only ones with more than 100+ articles, which is
why it starts getting steep right there.

there are a lot of people within the 1-10 range obviously, so thats
where the smalles increments happen