[thesite] new power cubes

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri Aug 10 15:34:22 CDT 2001

ya, i realized this, and david mentioned the possibilty of gold or
silver cubes.

i didnt put it in now, because if its taken *me* 2.5 years to write 150
articles, theres a lot of time before we have to start worrying about
anyone else getting to 100(isaac is next closest after martin with only 49)

so, if we went with what you have below, 3 people would be taking up
over 50% of the alloted spaces.. i put 1-5 6-10 etc cus its easier for
the majority of our users to have an attainable goal

if you've ever played an online MUD or D&D, you know its important to
'level' quickly