[thesite] grrs

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Tue Aug 14 00:17:29 CDT 2001

no notification at all? well, the only thing i could think would cause
that is some stoppage of the mail queue... and i dont' pretend to know how
all the cfmail stuff works. But, it looks like this isn't the case.

So, *shrug*.

jeffy? dan? anyone? [echo] [echo] [echo]

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com

On Aug 14, aardvark had something to say about Re: [thesite] grrs