[thesite] Cubes FAQ - Please Review

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue Aug 14 16:11:19 CDT 2001

Hi Folks ..

Here's the Cubes FAQ article:

http://evolt.org/cubes_definition/index.html

This FAQ article needs to be reviewed.  It is live on weo, as we didn't want
to roll up the new code (the cubes plus all the other changes done last
week), without having an explanation of the cubes available.

More recent information on the cubes initiative can be found in the archives
for thesite at:
http://lists.evolt.org/thesitearchive/

Cubes appear next to an author while viewing an article as well as on the
users' pages.

Many thanks to David and Filip for the various cube versions, and Dan for
implementing the feature.

If anyone has any comments/suggestions for the article, please let me know.

Thanks,

Michele