[thesite] Cubes FAQ - Please Review

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Aug 15 16:27:11 CDT 2001

Naw,

We're all just ignoring ya.   ;)

The ones on the site now have grown on me .. I like them.  Second choice
would be gold.  Any other colour holds no meaning to me whatsoever.  The
current ones contain Evolt's colours .. that I like.  Gold, to me, implies
something special .. a reward/medal (*cringe*) of sorts... which I also
like.  Thinking a bit to the future, we may want the symbolic special
colours (awards) of bronze, silver and gold for something else.  To signify
something entirely different... such as significant contributions on thesite
and/or to evolt.org in a more general sense, or let's go all out and say to
the web development community at large.

Ok, way too much info.  My preference,

(1) multi-coloured
(2) gold