[thesite] can anyone merge two css files for me?

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Thu Aug 23 09:03:09 CDT 2001

Hey guys,

Garrett Coakly has done a wonderful job of whipping up the html and
stylesheet changes for food.evolt.org (feo). He kept the main evolt
stylesheet and created another one which overrided parts that needed to be
changed. So, on the site, they are listed as such:

<link ... href="isaac.css"> <!-- the main evolt stylesheet -->
<link ... href="feo.css"> <!-- contains all changed elements -->

Now, I'm not swift enough with all the inhertence rules of CSS, so it
would be better if someone could merge these two into one stylesheet
(preserving the current look). Basically, all you'd need to do is look at
what is being overridden and replace the overridden value in isaac.css
with the overriding value from feo.css. Should be fairly straightforward
thing.

Anyone wanna step up? Here are the files:

http://food.evolt.org/evolt/isaac.css
http://food.evolt.org/evolt/feo.css

I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,