[thesite] Changes to d.e.o.

Simon Coggins ppxsjc1 at unix.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 23 09:14:57 CDT 2001

> Can you point your "home" image to dir.evolt.org (the home of your
> subsite) rather than evolt.org (the main logo already points here)?
>
> Just trying to be consistent.

By "home" image, do you mean the black button with the house icon just
below the main evolt logo?

If so, are you sure you want that to point to d.e.o. subsite home?

On b.e.o, l.e.o and m.e.o. it points to the main evolt.org page, while on
f.e.o it points to the subsite home.

I agree about consistency being important - if we change d.e.o we should
change the rest too.

Let me know if that's the verdict and I'll make the switch.

Simon