[thesite] Changes to d.e.o.

Simon Coggins ppxsjc1 at unix.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 23 09:49:13 CDT 2001

> To me, it just makes sense to do this.
>
> Either way, let's come to a concensus so i can change feo if needed.

I agree it makes sense, I just wanted to check it would be the same across
the site.

One small problem though - at the moment the d.e.o. header is included
from an html file (directory/includes/dsp_header.html).

Dan, do you know if any of the other sections are also including that
file? If they are I can't just edit the link without making other sections
point to d.e.o too.

Even if no other sections are using it, it was created with root
permissions so I can't write to the file at the moment. Can you change the
owner to directory please?

Simon