[thesite] D.E.O Category Suggestion

Simon Coggins ppxsjc1 at unix.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 23 10:34:09 CDT 2001

> Heres a new category suggestion for OS Specific section:
>
> - AmigaOS
>
> And some links to put in there:
<snip>

Hmmm. Okay, I've created the category and I'll add those links in later.

In general though, it's *much* more helpful for me if people can submit
links themselves. Just go to the category you want it in, click "suggest a
link" and fill out the form.

I do realise that at the moment the submission process is a little
clunky as you can only submit one site at a time. I'm working on a
bookmarklet which will let you do (almost) one-click submissions, but it's
not quite finished yet.

Thanks for the links, though!

Simon