[thesite] can anyone merge two css files for me?

Matthew Baiocchi bino1 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 10:50:30 CDT 2001

good point about not needing to merge them. however, if you do want to merge
them, all you should have to do is put the changed stylesheet styles at the
end of the original stylesheet. as i understand css inheritance, if you have
two styles that are the same, the second one will "overwrite" the first one.
  Whichever comes last is what the browser will use.