[thesite] can anyone merge two css files for me?

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Thu Aug 23 10:57:03 CDT 2001

Matthew,

They don't NEED to be merged. Like I said, it's working ok right now. But
it would be nice to have them merged into a single stylesheet because:

1. It'd be more manageable (easy to make changes, deletions, etc.)
2. There would not be duplication of classes like:
	isaac.css
	.main
	{
		foo: bar;
	}
	feo.css
	.main
	{
		foo: bar2;
	}
3. Will make things easier when custom user styles come into play

The point is, there is really only one stylesheet because of the
inheritence rules. Why not cut out the stuff that is being ignored? If
anything, it's that much less of a download.

So, you wanna do it?  =)

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com

On Aug 23, Matthew Baiocchi had something to say about Re: [thesite] can...