[thesite] can anyone merge two css files for me?

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Thu Aug 23 16:18:36 CDT 2001

On Thu, Aug 23, 2001, aardvark said:

>are you *sure* you wanna merge them?
>
>if they're working alright, why not keep 'em split?
>
>or am i missing something?

I thought the original intention was to have them seperate as well, hence
me doing them... errr, seperate.

Saved having to butcher the original, and also doesn't pollute it with
the new classes I had to define for the alternating bg's.

G.

P.S. I would just like to say, for no other reason than I can, OSX
arrived this morning!

Maybe it's just me, but I get a perverse thrill from being on my lil' ol'
powerbook , being able to open up a terminal window... and then doing:

[localhost:~] garrett% uname -a
Darwin localhost 1.3 Darwin Kernel Version 1.3: Thu Mar  1 06:56:40 PST
2001; root:xnu/xnu-123.5.obj~1/RELEASE_PPC  Power Macintosh powerpc

Nope?! Just me then?

I'll get my coat.

G.

--