[thesite] RE: [Admin] where are the faq's?

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu Aug 23 21:37:49 CDT 2001

(shifting this to thesite)

(thesite people: we're talking about the round icons under the evolt logo in
the black tab bar (tm). there have been concerns expressed that they are not
obvious enough. longer buttons which spell out About, Faq, etc have been
suggested and created by marlene, but javier likes icons. we're now talking
about changing the colour. jump in if you have a suggestion.)

>>> is javier. >> is me. > is ron.

> > > i for one, wouldn't like to see the site in all-text links, i like ths
> > > use of icons, i just think we need them to stand out more
> >
> > change the colour then. what do you think? khaki?
>
> what about a flavor of green, for go, blending with the current greens?

normally i'd like the green-variant, but the downside is: effects user
controlled stylesheets (and those used by subsites). the black tab bar is
supposed to be fairly neutral (despite the evolt logo). a silver or grey
might be better (although somewhat bland)?

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au