[thesite] the evolt database

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sat Aug 25 11:50:08 CDT 2001

On Aug 25, rudy had something to say about [thesite] the evolt database

>  sqlplus evolttest/evolttest
>
>i got   ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied

Yeah, that's what happens when you use the wrong password. Emailed
offlist.

;-)

>is this really the production database, or was i looking at the test
>database?

I'm pretty sure they're the same schema now.

Rudy, you had said my changes to feo might make it up to production. Are
you still planning on doing that? If so, now would probably be a good
time. We can refine what I've done if needed.

thanks,

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com