[thesite] the evolt database

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Aug 27 16:29:33 CDT 2001

rudy, here's the final contact table from the test DB:

   CONTACTID  NUMBER (10)
   FIRSTNAME  VARCHAR2 (50)
   LASTNAME   VARCHAR2 (50)
   EMAIL      VARCHAR2 (50)
   MESSAGE    LONG
   MAILDATE   DATE
   USERID     NUMBER (10)
   ACTIVE     NUMBER
   IPADDRESS  VARCHAR2 (15)
   TAKEN      VARCHAR2 (25)
   TAKENDATE  DATE
   USERAGENT  VARCHAR2 (150)
   ANSWER     VARCHAR2 (4000)
   REFERER    VARCHAR2 (500)

i notice this table doesn't have a PK on it, perhaps before I migrate,
I'll clean out the contact table on the production DB and recreate it
with a PK

lemme know if anythings out of place

.djc.