[thesite] FAQ - Article Submission

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Aug 27 22:50:18 CDT 2001

Adrian,

The solution Jeff proposed would actually solve two identified problems.
Those being:

(1) articles being submitted to the FAQ category that are not meeting that
category's requirements (i.e. not an evolt.org article); and

(2) forgetting the key_phrase attribute that is required for all FAQ
articles (I can't remember why they are required, only that they are ;) ).

Sure, both of the above can be modified by an admin afterwards.  I think an
automated solution would be better and less work for the article reviewer.
Plus, as a courtesy, I think its a good idea to notify the author why we
moved their article from FAQ to another category.

So, we have three things that need/should be done when an author submits an
article to the FAQ category in error.

I can't comment on how many lines of additional code would be required,
exactly.  However, I don't think its too many to be concerned about, in
order to add more automation.

Thoughts?

Michele