[thesite] FAQ - Article Submission

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Tue Aug 28 01:10:15 CDT 2001

Michele Foster wrote on 28/8/01 3:33 am

>"The FAQ category is for articles that define evolt.org (itself) or its
>activities.  Are you sure you want to submit an article to this category?"
>
>"Yes" - submit it.
>
>"No" - jump the user back to the drop down to select a different category.

Who is going to be adding FAQs? Is it going to be the general membership?
Or is it going to be those involved in the running of evolt?

If the latter, do we need to have FAQ available to everyone?

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland