[thesite] FAQ - Article Submission

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue Aug 28 06:55:02 CDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin" <martin at members.evolt.org>

| isaac wrote on 28/8/01 5:57 am
|
| >> Thoughts?
| >
| >what about renaming the FAQ category to "evolt FAQs"?
| >
| >or making it only accessible in the submit_article dropdown to people
with a
| >certain priv level?
|
| Yeah, what he said.

Others can write an FAQ, not just Admin.  Case in point, the Cubes FAQ ..
Filip had volunteered to write it.  I happened to have time *that day*, so,
I took it instead.  But there's no reason why Filip couldn't have written it
.. and, as such, the author should be reflected properly.

I'd like to give the new name a try.  It alleviates any ambiguity
surrounding what the category if for.

Michele