[thesite] hosting listings on d.e.o.

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Aug 29 11:33:05 CDT 2001

excellent idea, and a good use of d.e.o

there would have to be some mechanism for feedback on the
listing(xhost.com sucks, heres why) itself as someone else mentioned and
a member should be somewhat accountable for what they post(xhost.com
rules, heres why - and i'm not an employee or soemthing)

needs some discussion and stuff, but nice idea david :)

.djc.