[thesite] hosting listings on d.e.o.

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Wed Aug 29 17:17:32 CDT 2001

Entries? Ratings? Comments? Top 5-rated hosts? Most-commented-on hosts?

Sounds like the evolt CMS. Could that be used as *part* of a site? The URL
setup would probably hve to change for existing deo so that it's using the
ErrorDocument 404 and then that would have to have logic with whether to
pass it onto the current deo files or to the modified evolt CMS
files. Would probably be less hassle than building the whole thing from
scratch with PHP.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com

On Aug 29, Daniel J. Cody had something to say about Re: [thesite] hosting...