[thesite] hosting listings on d.e.o.

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Wed Aug 29 19:56:05 CDT 2001

On Aug 29, David McCreath had something to say about RE: [thesite] hosting...

>> Could that be used as *part* of a site?
>
>Excellent question. Yow. Using CF and PHP on the same site. Hmmmm ...

Yeah, not sure how that'd work on the PHP side...

>2) We need to store the ratings, etc. somewhere. Matt, if we can figure
>out how to use the existing CF code within d.e.o., are you talking about
>storing the data in its MySQL tables or in the content table (can't
>remember the correct name right now) of w.e.o.?

It'd be a copy of the database, like feo. The content woudl be
entries/articles about hosts (name and short description, prices,
whatever).

It would be separate from weo... just using a (modified) copy of the CMS.

dig?

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com